With the increasing use of internet use of online shopping website is also increasing. Every product is available now at your door step. You can simply find and read about the product you want to purchase on any genuine shopping website and need to purchase it. You can even pay when you get the product at your home and you are satisfied with the quality of the product. This is the power of online shopping and this business is really increasing fast almost in every country.
When all the products are available online so why can’t jewellery such as these cushion cut diamond engagement rings can be available online. There are lots of online shopping websites on which you can buy diamond jewelries easily. You can book the diamond jewellery you want and then it will be delivered to your home. You can make the payment when the jewellery is at your home and you are completely satisfied with it. You will get all the certificates or quality and warranty cards with the cash memo.
The benefit of online shopping is that you don’t need to go anywhere in the market to shop for the things you want. For example, if you want to buy a new pear shaped diamond ring, you can just go to Amazon and search the categories there. You can search your favorite one online and order it but you should know all the pros and cons of this way of shopping in order to be on the safe side. These days there are lots of fake websites which are there to ruin your online shopping experience. Make sure you are not allowing any of them to do that.
The first one which I like is that I don’t have to go to the market into the rush. I don’t need to drive through lots of traffics following lots of rules. I will simply do few clicks at home or anywhere I am and the shopping will be done. If you are also lazy like me then this method seriously developed for you.
Second one is that you will find lots of verities of the jewelries at online stores. You can even ask them to design a new unique one for you.
You will like the third one that is you will find the jewellery at cheap price. Due to the increasing competition, most of the brands provide products at cheap price in order to get more customers and you can make use of it.
You can watch videos or see pictures of the rings which you are going to purchase. New cluster diamond rings, right? You can also read the reviews and ratings provided by the previous customers which will definitely help you.
You will find all the certificates and warranty cards with your product with the cash memo.
Make sure that the website from which you are buying is trusted by customers and have good reputation. The website is using security techniques. The website should have https instead of simple http in the URL. If it is using http then you should look for some other website which is having https in the URL.
Do read the reviews and ratings of the previous customers, this will tell you what people are talking about products and website.
If you are planning on buying some diamond ornaments such as ring, necklace or earring etc. then there are few factor that you must know and should look for them precisely. Lets know them properly.
1. Certification : This is the most important thing which you must make sure before you buy a diamond. Certifications prove that the diamond you are buying is authentic and genuine. The source from where it is coming is authentic also. Certifications is also an indication that your diamond is of the proper grade and quality. It’s very important especially when you want to buy special rings such as the pink diamond rings for example.
2. Cut : Cut in case of diamonds refers to two things viz like in the cuts of the sapphire rings. Shape and quality. Some of the most famous shapes are round, oval, heart, pear, princess. The level of workmanship done on the diamond is also very important because it varies from one diamond to another and also decides the level of beauty of the diamond.
3. Color : The amount of yellow shades can be referred to as the color of a diamond when you take a look at the yellow diamond engagement rings. Most beautiful, expensive and appreciated diamonds are the colorless ones. Colors in diamond trade are categorized in various grades denoted by alphabets D,H,L,P,Z. “D” is colorless and perfect diamond. They are the most expensive ones. “Z” is the one with most yellow shades and they are least expensive.
4. Clarity : It is the most important and appreciated factor in the diamond trade. Every diamond has flaws, some internal and/or some external. Some can be seen by naked eyes and some cannot be. Clarity is the level of cleanliness of a diamond. If you are not willing to pay too much of money and don’t bother too much about the quality then you should go for the one whose flaws are not visible by naked eyes. This will provide with a satisfactory feedback avoiding the criticism at a cheaper price but if you want quality then you must go for best diamond.
5. Carat weight : Weight of a diamond is measured in carats. So the size of a diamond can be indicated by it’s carats. 1 gram is equal to 5 carats. As carat depends on weight, hence the size. A large size diamond will have more carats than the small ones with the same quality. Hence the carats have a great deal on influence on the prize of diamonds.
6. Care : You must know the best and safest way of cleaning you diamond. If you plan to keep it and keep it shining like a good diamond does then you will need to take a good care of it.
Beauty of diamond lies in its physical and optical properties. Brilliance diamond produce is more than any other gem stone on this earth. Also diamond cutters ability, precision and artistry plays an important role in enhancing the brilliance of diamond.
If you are planning to buy a diamond you should have knowledge of the 4 ‘c’ of diamond. They are:
Carat weight and
Let us discuss them in detail.
Cut – Two most important considerations while purchasing a diamond is finish and proportion, the two elements of cutting. And they can be further divided into to two categories polish and symmetry. Brilliance of diamond is because of the light entering the diamond stone and then reflecting to human eyes. Cut plays an important role in enhancing brilliance of diamond as cut and polished facets of diamond allow the maximum light to enter the stone and to be reflected maximum light back to the human eyes. And you can see it in action if you take a look at the emerald cut diamond rings. In an ideal cut there should be a proper angle of cut so that most of the light entering is dispersed properly causing diamond to shine with enhanced brilliance up to whole extend. Thus it is very important that the stone should be correctly cut. Cut derives the real beauty of diamond and gives shape to the diamond. A poor cut diamond do not appeal much as it makes the diamond lifeless even though it is big in size. Diamond cut also effects the price of the diamond.
Color – color of diamond is because of the impurities present. However colored diamonds are valued for intensity and distribution of colors. While buying new diamond rings like these 3 stone diamond rings, you should take look on the color which will decide the worth of diamond. Diamonds are also available in different rare colors such as pink, green, blue and yellow. However colorless diamonds are much in demand from decades. All diamonds are not clear in their colors. Diamonds are scaled on the basis of colors as D, E, F, G, H and I representing colorless diamond, colorless being D. then come J, K and L which are near colorless diamonds. Faint Yellow diamond is represented by M, N, O, P, Q are R. light yellow diamond include scale S, T, U, V, W, X, Y and Z. However best is colorless diamond as it allows the light to pass easily through it and light is thus dispersed as different the colors of the rainbow. Avoid brown and grey colored diamonds.
Clarity – amount and the locations of inclusions (tiny birth marks of diamond), flaws and blemishes decides the clarity of the diamond as they interfere with light that is passing though the diamond. Clarity thus refers to the cleanliness of any diamond. Fewer the inclusions, flaws and blemishes beautiful the diamond will be. However it is very difficult to find diamond without any blemishes, inclusions and flaws and thus a diamond without them are very expensive. Scale of clarity level expresses the clarity of any.’ F’ is the highest level which means flawless diamonds and they are very rare to find. Also the clarity of diamond may change with the time.
Carat weight – like gold weight of the diamond is also measured in carats. More the carat weight of the diamond more will be its price. 1 carat is divided into 100 points. Also with the increase in the carat weight rarity of diamond also increases. And by that, you can easily count the price and net worth of a 3 carat diamond ring, right?
Next time you wish to buy diamond dun rush but give time to evaluate the 4’c’ of the diamond.